Zachary Langrehr is an associate attorney in the St. Louis office who practices in the firm's Business Transactions group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of general corporate and business representation and transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities, entity formation and structuring, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Zachary was an associate attorney at a firm in the St. Louis area with a general practice, where he handled business, litigation, real estate, and estate planning matters, among other things. He also has a background in accounting.
During his time at Saint Louis University School of Law, Zachary was a student attorney with the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic, where he provided legal assistance and counseling to nonprofit corporations. He also worked in the Clerk of Court’s Office of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. Additionally, Zachary worked in the Office of the General Counsel for the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts in Washington, D.C., where he researched and provided services regarding a wide variety of issues affecting the Federal Judiciary.
- American Bar Association, "After the Bar: Bankruptcy 101 for Young Lawyers," August 2, 2020.
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, "Can Tax Sales Be Avoided in Bankruptcy Cases?", May 15, 2020.
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, "Discharging Student Loans in Bankruptcy," March 26, 2019.
- Land of Lincoln Legal Aid, Pro Bono Attorney
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Adopt-A-Spot Program, Litter Clean-up Volunteer
St. Louis7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., Business Transactional Law Concentration, 2020
- 1843 Scholar
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Editor
- Academic Excellence Award, IP & Global Entrepreneurship Seminar (highest class grade)
Southern Illinois University, B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, 2016