Tiffany L. Meyer
Tiffany Meyer is a Trusts, Estates & Legacy Planning paralegal with over 20 years of law firm experience. She works with attorney teams on:
- Preparing and maintaining estate planning diagrams, including status of estate tax liability.
- Maintaining records for trusts, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations, including investment assets and real estate.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual investment reporting for trusts and partnerships.
- Preparing federal estate tax, state estate tax, and federal gift and generation-skipping transfer tax returns.
- Maintaining and obtaining information necessary for the preparation of partnership, limited liability company, and fiduciary income tax returns.
- Providing annual administration of limited partnerships, including obtaining fair market values of underlying assets, computing gifts of limited partnership interests, and drafting transfer documents.
- Administering irrevocable trusts, including preparing annual accountings, maintaining check ledgers, making estimated tax payments and life insurance premium payments, and preparing Crummey withdrawal notices.
10851 Mastin BoulevardBuilding 82, Suite 1000Overland Park, KS 66210-1669
Colorado State University Global, B.S., Accounting, 2020
Washburn University, A.A., Legal Studies, 2002
Kaw Area Technical School, Legal Secretary Certificate, 2000