Lathrop GPM Insurance Recovery attorneys are busy advising clients on insurance coverage issues in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve also been tapped to share insights with various media outlets on the topic. Below please find a sampling of articles and media clips:
- "Virus Fight Insurers Thought They’d Dodged Is Looming Anyway," Bloomberg News/Washington Post article featuring Insurance Recovery Partner Alexandra Roje
- "Nancy Sher Cohen’s Insurance Team Is Reviewing Policies and Advising Businesses in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Super Lawyers article featuring Insurance Recovery Partner Nancy Sher Cohen
- "Proposed N.J. Bill Would Require Insurers to Pay COVID-19 Business Interruption Claims," Insurance Journal article featuring Insurance Recovery Partner Alexandra Roje
- "With Events Cancelled by Coronavirus, It's Time to File Claims -- and Brace for Lawsuits," Northstar Meetings Group article featuring Insurance Recovery Partner Alexandra Roje
- "4 Key Coronavirus Insurance Coverage Battlegrounds," Law360 article featuring Insurance Recovery Partner Alexandra Roje
- "Insurance Will Not Cover SXSW Cancellation Costs," CNBC interview with Insurance Recovery Partner Alexandra Roje
Bookmark Lathrop GPM’s COVID-19 page and check back for regular updates.
An insurance coverage and insolvency attorney with more than 20 years of experience, Kim Winter possesses great insight and perspective into complex coverage disputes. She serves as the leader of the firm's Insurance Recovery & ...
The information contained in this post is provided to alert you to legal developments and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Specific questions about how this information affects your particular situation should be addressed to one of the individuals listed. No representations or warranties are made with respect to this information, including, without limitation, as to its completeness, timeliness, or accuracy, and Lathrop GPM shall not be liable for any decision made in connection with the information. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
About this Blog
Lathrop GPM is one of the largest law firms in the United States representing policyholders, providing policyholders with the necessary guidance and legal counsel to handle everything from negotiating coverage and managing risk to litigating insurance disputes and recovery. The Road to Insurance Recovery blog is dedicated to helping readers better understand and manage the complexities of the modern business insurance policy.