Employment Alerts from Lathrop GPM
- COVID-19 Federal Loan Assistance Programs | March 30, 2020
- Immigration Alert: DHS Suspends In-Person Inspection Requirement for Form I-9 and Extends Response Time for Notices of Inspection | March 27, 2020
- DOL Issues Q&A on Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Setting April 1 Effective Date for Paid Leave Provisions | March 25, 2020
- Executive Orders Requiring Stay-At-Home/Shelter-In-Place With Exceptions for "Essential Businesses" | March 24, 2020
- Tax Alert: What Employers and Self-Employed Individuals Need to Know About the Coronavirus Response Act Tax Credits for Emergency Paid Leave | March 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Response Act Provides for Paid Sick Leave and Paid FMLA Leave | March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus and the Workplace | March 6, 2020
The Modern Workplace Blog Posts
- COVID-19 Webinar: The Employer's Perspective | March 26, 2020
Dorraine Larison concentrates her practice in the areas of bankruptcy law, debtor/creditor law, and employment law. She has extensive experience in the areas of commercial financing, creditors’ rights, and creditor ...
The information contained in this post is provided to alert you to legal developments and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Specific questions about how this information affects your particular situation should be addressed to one of the individuals listed. No representations or warranties are made with respect to this information, including, without limitation, as to its completeness, timeliness, or accuracy, and Lathrop GPM shall not be liable for any decision made in connection with the information. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.