- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 501 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- The scope of employee activity protected by the law
- The legal analysis to be used to determine if evidence supports a claim of retaliation
- Remedies available for retaliation
Dorraine Larison concentrates her practice in the areas of bankruptcy law, debtor/creditor law, and employment law. She has extensive experience in the areas of commercial financing, creditors’ rights, and creditor ...
The information contained in this post is provided to alert you to legal developments and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Specific questions about how this information affects your particular situation should be addressed to one of the individuals listed. No representations or warranties are made with respect to this information, including, without limitation, as to its completeness, timeliness, or accuracy, and Lathrop GPM shall not be liable for any decision made in connection with the information. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.