The Modern Workplace
- Posts by Rosalee M. McNamaraPartner
Rosalee McNamara represents businesses and organizations in employment and litigation matters throughout the United States. She has successfully defended – from charge to jury verdict – a wide array of employment ...
Yesterday, on July 27, 2021, the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) issued new COVID-19 guidance, including recommending face masks even for vaccinated people when they are in indoor public settings in geographic areas with substantial or high COVID-19 transmission rates, as mapped from time to time by the CDC. The CDC:
- Updated guidance for fully vaccinated people given new evidence on the degree to which the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant is currently circulating in the United States and its high contagion factor.
- Recommended that fully vaccinated people wear a mask in public ...
- Time off from work to get vaccinated, often with pay
- Incentive bonus (for example, $100)
- Gift cards