Lathrop GPM LLP serves a client base whose businesses form the backbone of our economy. Our clients run factories, build skylines, cure diseases, create jobs and power our world. And we work alongside them the entire way – immersing ourselves in our clients’ organizations and partnering with them to understand the big picture, so we can think past the day-to-day and help our clients anticipate future challenges. From the research lab to the factory floor, from oil fields to skyscrapers – we work as one integrated team to help our clients achieve their most important objectives.
Large corporations, small businesses, higher education institutions, nonprofits, public entities — the success of any organization depends on its workforce. And despite the best intentions on all sides, maintaining harmonious, productive workforce relationships is challenging. To help you anticipate problems and address employee issues effectively, Lathrop GPM offers extensive experience in every aspect of employment law. Our services include:
- Defending employers in litigation of all kinds, including complex and class action matters
- Advising employers on various personnel situations and legal issues
- Drafting employment-related agreements
- Helping draft and implement workplace policies
- Providing support with government investigations and audits
- Representing unionized employers in collective bargaining and grievance arbitration
Lathrop GPM is the exclusive western Missouri, Kansas and Minnesota law firm for the Employment Law Alliance (ELA). ELA is the world's largest network of labor and employment lawyers. With leading employment, labor and immigration attorneys in more than 135 countries, all 50 U.S. states and each Canadian province, ELA provides multi-state and multi-national companies seamless and cost-effective services worldwide.