Lathrop GPM continues to provide clients with alerts, articles, and other resources to help clients navigate important legal information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the following may be of particular interest to franchisors and distribution-based businesses:
- Restaurant Alert: Guidance for Reopening Restaurants by Thomas Pacheco and Samuel Butler
- Privacy Alert: CCPA Enforcement Remains on Track Despite COVID-19 Pandemic by Tedrick Housh, Michael Cohen, Amanda McAllister and Reid Day 7 | The Franchise Memorandum by Lathrop GPM
- M&A Update: "CorePower Yoga Lawsuit One to Watch for Failed M&A Deals During COVID19," Franchise Times article by Mark Williamson
- Webinar: Preparing for Franchisee Bankruptcies in a COVID-19 World by Phillip W. Bohl, Robert J. Haupt, Lauren O'Neil Funseth, and James A. Wahl
- Webinar: Guidance for Employers on Reopening and Returning to Work by Megan Anderson, Mark Mathison, Bridget Romero, and Brian Woolley
These updates and resources from Lathrop GPM’s cross-disciplinary team are available at the Lathrop GPM COVID-19 Client Resource website.
Maisa Frank represents clients in a variety of litigation matters. Whether conducting pre-dispute investigations, navigating litigation, or negotiating resolutions, Maisa’s advice and strategy is vital to clients facing ...
Richard Landon is a trial and appellate attorney who advises and represents businesses resolving disputes in antitrust, distribution, and franchising, as well as shareholder disputes and other complex commercial litigation ...
The information contained in this post is provided to alert you to legal developments and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Specific questions about how this information affects your particular situation should be addressed to one of the individuals listed. No representations or warranties are made with respect to this information, including, without limitation, as to its completeness, timeliness, or accuracy, and Lathrop GPM shall not be liable for any decision made in connection with the information. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
About this Publication
The Franchise Memorandum is a collection of postings on summaries of recent legal developments of interest to franchisors brought to you by Lathrop GPM LLP.
To subscribe to monthly emails for The Franchise Memorandum, please click here.