Taylor Hamilton is a Technical Litigation Analyst with 10+ years of experience in Environmental, Product Liability, and Tort Litigation. She provides high-level litigation support in multiple areas:
- Attends trials in various jurisdictions to assist during expert examinations and with potential juror investigations.
- Assists with drafting opening statements and closing arguments.
- Drafts outlines for cross and direct examinations of experts at deposition and trial.
- Analyzes expert, scientific and factual research to help develop defense strategies.
- Analyzes depositions, pleadings and discovery for attorney teams.
- Attends pretrial hearings to provide documentation and organizational support.
- Assists with technical needs during trials, depositions and meetings.
- Manages client dockets; communicates with clients throughout cases to ensure their needs are met.
- Helps train new paralegals.