Stephanie Hunter is a paralegal with expertise in the complexities and intricacies of foreign patent prosecution. Her experience includes:
- Preparing and filing U.S., PCT, national phase and direct national phase applications
- Collaborating with foreign associates for clients’ patent portfolio
- Researching and staying up to date on foreign patent laws
- Preparing and filing responses to invitations throughout the life of a PCT application
- Partnering with clients to maintain and track the status of their foreign patent portfolios
- Actively monitoring the docket to ensure successful prosecution of each matter
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Stephanie was a foreign intellectual property patent prosecution paralegal at a Chicago-area boutique IP firm. She began her paralegal career at an IP firm in Utah and assisted in the firm's start-up, handling all U.S. and foreign matters..