Sinead McGonagle is an associate supporting clients on environmental and tort matters. Sinead joined the firm after working as a summer associate in 2021, where she conducted research, drafted legal memos, and assisted attorneys on a wide array of litigation matters.
Sinead earned her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she was one of ten students to receive a full-tuition, merit-based scholarship. In 2022, Sinead graduated among the top 5% of students in her class. As a law student, Sinead developed strong research and writing skills. Sinead was awarded an Academic Excellence award for receiving the highest grade in Legal Research and Writing, and served as a teaching assistant for the school’s legal research and writing classes. Additionally, during law school, Sinead advanced her oral advocacy skills as a member of the trial team and was awarded the Everett J. Hullverson Award for Excellence in Trial Practice, which recognizes one graduating student who has demonstrated the greatest proficiency in trial court work. Prior to joining Lathrop GPM as a summer associate, Sinead was an intern for the United States Attorney’s Office.
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
- 1843 Full-Tuition Scholarship
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Editor
- Trial Team
- Academic Excellence Awards in Legal Research and Writing; Mediation
- Everett J. Hullverson Award for Excellence in Trial Practice
University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude, 2019
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- University of Missouri Mock Trial Team, Team Captain
- American Mock Trial Association All-Region Attorney Award