Sam Garcia is an associate in the firm's Dallas office focusing his practice on toxic tort and business litigation. He represents large corporations, including manufacturers, retailers and premises owners, on litigation matters involving toxic exposures, product liability and catastrophic injuries. Additionally, Sam is experienced in employment and labor law, construction law as well as oil and gas matters. Within his practice he is actively involved in all stages of litigation including discovery, drafting of motions and the outcome of matters including trial and appeals.
While at Columbia University, Sam double majored in History and Film Studies. During law school he served as an intern to the Honorable David Briones at the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas as well as now-Chief Justice Nathan Hecht at the Texas Supreme Court.
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
In the News
- August 19, 2021
- Lathrop GPM Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Lawyer of the Year, and Ones to Watch for 2021August 20, 2020
- January 17, 2019
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2021-2022
2101 Cedar Springs RoadSuite 1400Dallas, TX 75201
University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2013
Columbia University, B.A., 2010