Rosalie A. Swingle
Rosalie Swingle is an associate supporting clients within the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. Rosalie is a passionate communicator and leader with unique insights to offer clients based on experience, including coordinating and executing a state house campaign field strategy to elect the first woman for the district, and partnering with individuals, associations and municipalities to achieve desired outcomes in community development. Rosalie provides insight and service to clients throughout the entire litigation process, drafting pleadings, discovery requests, dispositive motions, and appeals.
After completing her undergraduate degree, Rosalie “gave a year of service,” working alongside dedicated educators in the Kansas City Public School District as a City Year AmeriCorps Member. She continues to spend time mentoring or coaching kids in her community, through athletic and academic programming. In addition to her work, Rosalie enjoys traveling to new places with friends, making Italian dishes and desserts, and rock climbing at indoor recreational facilities.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Rosalie received her juris doctor from Washington University School of Law and is an alumnus of the Lathrop GPM Summer Associate program.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Washington University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW, Executive Editor
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Program, Fellow
- ABA Representation in Mediation Team, Competitor
- American Constitution Society, Member and 1L Board Member
- Public Service Advisory Board, Member, Pro Bono Clinic Participant
Oklahoma State University, M.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2019
- City Year National Service Scholar, Fellow
Truman State University, B.A., Political Science, English, summa cum laude, 2016
- Phi Beta Kappa and Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- Mock Trial Team, VP Membership, Competitor
- Pershing Society, Co-President