Robynn D. Ragland
With over two decades of estate planning and wealth planning experience, Robynn Ragland regularly advises individuals, families, business organizations, closely-held businesses, private foundations, charitable/nonprofit organizations, and multigenerational and high net worth clients, prioritizing the personal client experience. Robynn counsels clients on many trusts and estate planning matters, including wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, revocable trusts (including personal gun and pet trusts), irrevocable trusts (including grantor trusts, charitable trusts, life insurance trusts, and other specialized trusts), probate and trust administration, estate and gift tax, fiduciary responsibility and compliance, business succession planning, wealth transfer, legacy planning, charitable gift planning, trust modification, and 'family office’ style coordination of client advisors and fiduciaries.
Her experience also includes real estate, business transactions from entity formation to sale, negotiation, settlement, and litigation of legal disputes and intellectual property.
In addition to her work as an attorney, Robynn is a professional musician with personal and professional experience advising on matters related to the music and arts industries and sports & entertainment business law.
- Panelist, Panel: Interns, Investment Analyst, Data & Technology, Entrepreneurship, Branding, Legal, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis, St. Louis Internship Program (SLIP) Business Career Symposium, June 7, 2022
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis, Board Member, and President
- The American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, Training Practicum Certification
- St. Louis Community College, Former Instructor, Constitutional Law
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- St. Louis Art Museum Planned Giving Council, Vice-Chair
- Children's Hospital Legacy Advisors
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly, Top Estate Planning Advisor, 2020
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1995
California Polytechnic State University, B.A., 1992