Robin L. Brese, Ph.D.
Dr. Robin Brese is a technical specialist in the firm's intellectual property group. She focuses her work on the biotechnology and life sciences industries. Robin earned a Ph.D. in Immunology and Virology from the University of Massachusetts Medical School and has experience in the areas of immunology, virology, genetics, and molecular biology.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Society for Microbiology
- Association for Women in Science
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Women's Bar Association
- Brese RL, Gonzalez-Perez MP, Koch M, O’Connell O, Luzuriaga K, Somasundaran M, Clapham PR, Dollar JJ, Nolan DJ, Rose R, Lamers SL (2018). Ultradeep single-molecule real-time sequencing of HIV envelope reveals complete compartmentalization of highly macrophage-tropic R5 proviral variants in brain and CXCR4-using variants in immune and peripheral tissues. Journal of NeuroVirology. 24(4):439-453.
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Ph.D. Immunology and Virology, 2016
University of New Hampshire, M.S. Plant Biology, 2006
Wheaton College, B.A. Environmental Science, Hispanic Studies, 2003