- Posts by Grant A. HarseAssociate
Grant Harse focuses his practice in environmental and natural resources law, with significant experience working with Kansas agribusiness regulations. He has a strong environmental background with relevant experience in both ...
More federal and state actions on PFAS in groundwater is likely under a Biden administration, but is also possible under another Trump administration. Companies facing potential liability should prepare for more regulation regardless of who wins the election. There are steps we suggest companies to take to prepare themselves, including:
- Stay plugged in on PFAS developments;
- Engage in formal lobbying;
- Get your arms around any possible contamination and vulnerabilities; and
- Know the limits of insurance coverage from an insurance perspective and evaluate what entities around ...
About this Blog
Lathrop GPM has deep experience developing regulatory strategy and defending litigation in the area of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), and we have been involved in some of the nation’s most-publicized cases. The PFAS Playbook blog is dedicated to helping readers stay up to date and understand the latest regulatory updates on PFAS.