Norine A. Schmitt
Norine Schmitt is a paralegal and works in the areas of entrepreneurial services and business law transactions. She works with corporate records, the organization of legal entities, and assists with document drafting and due diligence in business transactional closings.
Norine is a board member of NALS of Greater Minnesota, Inc. and has organized and presented at numerous seminars for legal support staff. She is a Certified Professional Paralegal and regularly attends CLE seminars to maintain her certification. Norine has worked in the legal profession since 1977.
- NALS, Inc. – Association for Legal Professionals
- NALS of Greater Minnesota, board member
- Boys Scouts of America, volunteer
- Waite Park Family Fun Festival, secretary
- NALS of Greater Minnesota newsletter7/10/2014
1010 West Saint GermainSuite 500Saint Cloud, MN 56301
St. Cloud Business College, 1977