Nicholas J. Anderson
Nicholas Anderson is an experienced attorney who focuses in representing businesses with general corporate, federal tax and financing matters. He is well-versed in tax credit transactions, including new markets tax credit, low-income housing tax credit, historic tax credit, opportunity zones, and a variety of state tax credit transactions. Additionally, Nicholas counsels nonprofit organizations in applying for and receiving tax-exempt status, as well as the appropriate actions to protect that status.
Previously, Nicholas has worked for law firms as an Associate in broad-based tax practices involving corporate and partnership tax planning, taxation of financial products, private equity, lease financing, public finance and tax-exempt bonds, real estate and exempt organizations.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association Tax Section Executive Council, Member
- Denver Area IOWA Club, Board of Directors, Past President
- Panelist, Twinning HTCs With Other Credits, Novogradac Conference, St. Louis, MO, September 26, 2019
- February 26, 2019
1515 Wynkoop StreetSuite 600Denver, CO 80202
University of Denver, LL.M in Taxation, 2010
Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2009
University of Iowa, B.A., 2005