Marnie E. Fearon
For almost 20 years, Marnie Fearon has served as a dedicated advocate for her clients, focusing her practice in the areas of white collar defense, criminal defense, and civil litigation. She has defended clients implicated in a wide range of criminal matters, including health care fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, and terrorism. She has also participated in investigations for companies facing allegations.
Marnie also practices extensively in the area of civil litigation, with experience litigating matters pertaining to real estate, construction, landlord/tenant disputes, trusts and estates, OSHA, and general commercial matters, with a particular emphasis on real estate and construction related disputes. While clients value her tenacity and diligence in court, Marnie also works closely with her clients on developing proactive compliance strategies for any applicable state and federal laws, helping to implement policies and practices that secure their key business interests while minimizing their legal exposure.
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- "Minnesota Rising Star," Thomson Reuters, 2005-2010, 2012-2015
- November 2, 2017
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association White Collar Group, co-chair
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- "Ethics: Attorney Ethical Duties in Investigations," 2018 Health Law Institute, June 13, 2018
- “Wrongful Conviction in the Political Context,” panelist, The Innocence Project of Minnesota CLE, July 13, 2017
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2000
Hamline University, B.A., cum laude, 1997