Luke V. Greiner
Luke Greiner concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law, startup and emerging companies, and securities. He advises established and startup organizations on legal issues encountered throughout the life cycle of a business, including entity formation, governance and contract negotiation.
Before joining the firm, Luke was an associate at another Minneapolis-based firm and was a judicial extern to the Honorable David Knutson of the First Judicial District Court in Hastings, Minnesota.
Prior to practicing law, Luke played professional hockey in the Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators minor league organizations.
- Co-presenter, "Current Trends in Startup Funding," 12th Annual MN Entrepreneur Kick-off, March 14, 2023
- Co-presenter, "Navigating Global and Financial Challenges and Looking Forward - Q & A for Startups and Scaleups with Legal, Accounting, Strategy, and Investment Advisors," 12th Annual MN Entrepreneur Kick-off, March 14, 2023
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
- January 8, 2021
- May 14, 2020
- April 14, 2020
- April 2, 2020
- November 21, 2022
- August 13, 2021
- Lathrop GPM Franchise Practice Group Closes $13.5 Million Deal with BBQ Holdings, Village Inn and Bakers SquareAugust 3, 2021
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- The Hobey Baker Memorial Award Committee, member
- MSBA Excellence in Labor Law Award Recipient
- ECAC All-Academic Team
Minneapolis80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
University of St. Thomas School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
Harvard University, B.A.