Lindsey R. Day
Lindsey Day focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, general business law, corporate governance, closely held and family-owned businesses, and emerging companies. She regularly counsels buyers and sellers in stock and asset transactions and has extensive experience advising businesses on legal issues, including contract drafting and negotiation, corporate restructurings, private placements, succession planning, and women-owned business certifications. Lindsey serves clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, professional services, and technology.
Lindsey is an attorney volunteer with Wills for Heroes, a Minnesota State Bar Association program that provides estate-planning services for Minnesota’s first responders. Prior to practicing law, Lindsey was a senior associate in tax services at a Big Four public accounting firm.
- Represents a closely held precision machining and metal fabrication company in general corporate matters.
- Represents businesses and business owners in the preparation and negotiation of buy-sell and partnership agreements and provides counsel regarding ownership transitions.
- Represented a higher education compliance content developer in a sale of its assets to a global private equity firm.
- Represented a mechanical contracting company in its acquisition of the assets of a competitor.
- Represented a restaurant holding company in its acquisition of seven restaurants
- Assisted with representation of a privately held manufacturer of industrial and commercial heaters in its sale to a publicly held strategic acquirer.
- Assisted with representation of 16 radio stations in a sale of their assets to a multi-state television and radio broadcasting corporation.
- Assisted with representation of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM provider in its sale to a global IT strategic acquirer.
- “North Star Lawyers,” Minnesota State Bar Association, 2016–2018
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Chapter, Association for Corporate Growth, Board of Directors member
- Young Professionals, Association for Corporate Growth, committee member
- Wills for Heroes, Minnesota State Bar Association, attorney volunteer
- June 14, 2019
- January 7, 2019
- July 16, 2018
- May 18, 2017
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
University of Wisconsin-Madison, M.Acc
University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.B.A., with distinction