Lauren O'Neil Funseth
Lauren assists businesses and franchisors in reorganization and bankruptcy matters. Lauren also assists clients with financial planning, working with clients’ financial advisors, accountants, and personal advisors.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Lauren clerked for the Honorable William J. Fisher at the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota. There she performed legal analysis, prepared memoranda, and drafted opinions and orders. She also clerked for the Honorable Tamara G. Garcia of the Hennepin County District Court.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Community Justice Project, Certified Student Attorney
- AmeriCorps Volunteer, 2010-2011
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
University of Michigan, B.A., with distinction, 2010