Krista Laurich Durrwachter
Krista Durrwachter advises individuals and businesses on trusts and estates, nonprofits, and taxation. She helps clients draft wills, trusts, and other estate-planning instruments, advising clients on tax minimization strategies, and guiding families through the estate administration process. Krista also assists clients with charitable gift planning.
Krista frequently presents and trains on topics pertaining to trust and estate law.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Central Minnesota United Way Planned Giving Committee, member 2019
- Sartell Area Youth Basketball Association, board member 2018–present
- Sartell St. Stephen Education Foundation, member 2012–2016
- Sartell St. Stephen Board of Education, member 2012–2016
- St. Benedict Senior Community Spring Fling, Patrons Committee 2010–2014, co-chair of Spring Fling Event 2012
- Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict, Development Committee 2010–2012
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation Emerging Leaders Forum/Steering Committee, member 2008–2011, chair 2009–2011
- Wills for Heroes, Central Minnesota Chapter Coordinator and Supervising Attorney, 2003–2010
- Independent Lifestyles, Inc., member, 2003–2010, Board of Directors chair 2006–2007
- November 13, 2019