Kimberle L. Haegele
Kimberle Haegele, a paralegal with over 20 years of experience, supports the firm's Regulatory, Corporate and Real Estate practices. Kim has extensive experience in the areas of corporate, tax, employment, immigration, estate planning, regulatory compliance, gaming and licensing, franchise, and real estate law.
Kim assists attorneys with:
- Preparing documents for due diligence and closings
- Ordering and analyzing UCC searches, and preparing and filing UCC financing statements, amendments, continuations and terminations
- Franchise registrations
- SEC filings
- Formation of business entities and qualifying business entities in other states
- Maintaining corporate and other organizational records, annual minutes and proceedings for business entities
- Gaming acquisitions and gaming facility developments
- Licensing issues and applications, and maintenance of liquor and other business licenses for restaurants, convenience stores, hotels and entertainment venues
She has a high level of familiarity with technology tools such as Simplifile, Tapestry and Edgar.
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals