Judith Stone-Hulslander, Ph.D.
Dr. Judith Stone-Hulslander holds a Ph.D. in molecular genetics and microbiology and has approximately 20 years of intellectual property experience. She focuses her practice on patent preparation, prosecution and client counseling in all areas of biotechnology. Judith has extensive research experience in virology, molecular biology, cell biology and protein biology. She has particularly strong patent experience with therapeutic antibodies and antibody-like molecules for a variety of disease indications, and also has done extensive patent work in the areas of molecular virology, RNA therapeutics, glycoengineering technologies, and gene therapy technologies.
Prior to joining the firm, Judith was an attorney for a Boston intellectual property law firm.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Co-Author, The Biosimilars Act: The United States’ Entry Into Regulating Biosimilars and Its Implications, 12 J. MARSHALL REV. INTELL. PROP. L. 322, 2013
- First Author, Mutational Analysis of Heptad Repeats in the Membrane Proximal Region of Newcastle Disease Virus HN Protein, J. Virol, 73:3630-3637, 1999
- First Author, Detection of an Interaction Between the HN and F Proteins in Newcastle Disease Virus-Infected Cells, J. Virol, 71:6287-6295, 1997
- January 2, 2020
- December 31, 2019
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Ph.D.
Humboldt State University, B.S.