Jane L. Marrone
Jane Marrone focuses her practice on real estate transactions and commercial lending. Her business and financial services knowledge, combined with her comprehensive real estate experience, make her an asset to any transaction.
Jane has extensive experience representing mid-size to Fortune 500 companies in a variety of real estate matters such as purchases and sales, development, construction, and commercial leasing. She also represents lenders and borrowers in commercial lending transactions with a concentration on real estate financing.
Jane guides clients through these complex real estate and financial matters across multiple industries. With her commitment to understanding each client’s unique business model, Jane successfully facilitates all aspects of a transaction while protecting clients’ immediate and future business goals.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in over 300 commercial lease transactions
- Represented national developer in complex real estate acquisitions and development projects
- Represent mid-size to large financial institutions and borrowers in all types of real estate lending transactions
- Represent several commercial real estate developers in acquisitions, sales, financing, construction, and leasing of projects
- Represent a variety of businesses in connection with their real estate needs
- Minnesota Bar Association
- MN Crew (Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Hennepin County Legal Access Point, volunteer lawyer
- “North Star Lawyers,” Minnesota State Bar Association, 2016
- “Rising Star," Minnesota Law & Politics
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
San Diego State University, B.S., magna cum laude