Hannah Holloran Fotsch
Hannah Holloran Fotsch is a member of the firm's Franchise & Distribution Practice Group. Her practice focuses on franchise and distribution mergers and acquisitions, franchise financing, franchise start-up systems and franchise law compliance for established franchise systems. Hannah works with franchise and distribution companies across many industries, including restaurants, retail, fitness, health & wellness, health care, and home services. In addition to her franchise-specific work, Hannah also practices in the areas of general corporate law and commercial finance. Hannah is the assistant editor for Lathrop GPM’s Global Franchise Regulation Update – a comprehensive update on international regulatory developments compiled from publications and correspondence with franchise counsel throughout the world, published 3 times annually.
A graduate of the Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Hannah was a part of the 2017 Gray Plant Mooty Summer Associate Program and was a law clerk during her final year in law school to former Gray Plant Mooty's Health and Non-Profit Organizations practice group. Prior to joining the firm, Hannah clerked at a Minneapolis labor and employment firm for over 2 years.
An avid cyclist, Hannah usually commutes to work by bicycle year-round. She loves to bike, hike, bake, cook, and spend time with her family. Hannah hails from the Pacific Northwest and has lived in Minnesota since 2014 where she relocated for an AmeriCorps VISTA volunteer position. Hannah continues to volunteer her time through asylum and other immigration pro bono matters.
- Facilitator, Roundtable: From Brick & Mortar to Virtual, H.E.A.T. Franchise Summit, August 25 - 27, 2020
- Co-author, "How to Overcome Common eDiscovery Challenges for Franchises," Lighthouse, January 4, 2021
- Co-author, “Walla Walla Poverty Assessment: An Intensive Study of Poverty and Agency in Walla Walla,” The State of the State For Washington Latinos, February 2012
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
- February 16, 2021
- September 21, 2020
- June 22, 2020
In the News
- April 1, 2021
- June 30, 2020
- October 9, 2018
- “Legal Eagle,” Franchise Times, 2021
- “North Star Lawyers,” Minnesota State Bar Association, 2019
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Harry A. Sieban Award, Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Health Law Certificate
Whitman College, B.A. in Politics, 2013