Guy M. Rodgers
Guy Rodgers is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation. His practice is dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcomes for his clients' IP needs of all types.
In addition to IP litigation matters, Guy also provides trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property legal services. This includes Guy’s work with both patent owners and petitioners in inter partes reviews before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. He also has experience helping inventors and businesses prosecute their patent applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, for inventions in the fields of computer software and hardware, electrical and mechanical systems, chemical and agricultural processing, marine and aerospace systems, telecommunications, and cryptocurrencies.
Prior to attending law school, Guy worked in the IT industry as a programmer and network administrator, among other roles.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association, Forum on Air and Space Law; Forum on Communications Law; Intellectual Property Section
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- The State Bar of California, Intellectual Property Section
- April 22, 2019
1888 Century Park EastSuite 1000Los Angeles, CA 90067-1623
University of California - Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
University of California - Los Angeles, B.S. in Cognitive Science