Gordon R. Moriarty
Gordon Moriarty has over 25 years of experience in the protection of intellectual property. He prosecutes patent applications across a wide array of technologies with extensive experience in computer networks and hardware, medical and laboratory analytical equipment, electro-optical measurement apparatus, environmental monitoring and control systems, micro-mechanical devices, and software. Gordon also has considerable experience in successfully prosecuting trademark portfolios in the U.S. and abroad. With a comprehensive engineering and technological background, he proactively advises on and manages clients' intellectual property assets while providing guidance during the prosecution and licensing of patents and trademarks.
Prior to pursuing a legal career, Gordon was an electrical engineer for a large, international defense electronics company where he was involved in software development, digital system design, and radar system testing. His legal career began during law school where he served as a law clerk and technology specialist.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Selected for New England Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property, 2011-2013
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 1993
Northwestern University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1982