Ellen Rudolph is an associate attorney within the firm's Labor, Employment & Higher Education practice group. Ellen works with employers to defend claims of discrimination and retaliation. Ellen has extensive litigation experience in both state and federal courts. Ellen also has extensive experience negotiating and mediating cases to reach reasonable settlement outcomes for her clients.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Ellen was an associate attorney at another national law firm, where she practiced labor, employment, and civil rights litigation and was integral to successfully obtaining a defense verdict for a medical practitioner-client after 2-week jury trial involving claims of breach of contract and intentional interference with contractual and prospective business advantage.
- Co-presenter, "Salary Disclosure, Remote Work and Lunch Breaks, Oh my! Updates in Employment Law 2023," Missouri Employment Conference, May 17, 2023
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
- Kansas Bar Association
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Business & Commercial Law Certificate
University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A., 2015
- Business Economics; Financial Management & Investment