Elizabeth D. Mendoza
Elizabeth "Lizzy" Duff Mendoza focuses her practice on labor and employment law. Lizzy represents employers in connection with labor and employment issues, including defending discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment lawsuits; handling charges of discrimination and other administrative claims; representing management in labor arbitrations and other proceedings; and drafting employment handbooks, policies, and agreements.
Lizzy was a firm summer associate in 2011 and 2012. During law school, she was president of the Hispanic Law Students Association among other law associations.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- November 15, 2018
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder's Program
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Hispanic Bar Association
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- CALI Award, Torts
- Dean’s List, 2011 - 2014
Rockhurst University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011