Daniel A. Kadin
Daniel Kadin is an intellectual property litigator in the firm's Los Angeles office focusing his practice primarily on patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and commercial litigation. He has advised clients in a wide variety of industries including life sciences, medical device, telecom, software and media. Daniel is also registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and has advised individuals and businesses on patent and trademark prosecution matters.
Daniel has extensive experience conducting pre-litigation analysis, developing litigation strategy, preparing pleadings, motion practice, discovery, depositions, working with experts, and pretrial.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Author, Taking Biosimilars to the Next Level: Why Federalizing the Substitution of Biosimilars Promotes Innovation, Competition, and Patient Safety, 45 Southwestern Law Review 405–432, 2016
- February 14, 2020
1888 Century Park EastSuite 1000Los Angeles, CA 90067-1623
Johns Hopkins University, Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, M.S., Biotechnology, 2018
Southwestern Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Southwestern Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
University of Southern California, B.A., Neuroscience, cum laude, 2013