Conor Patterson is an Intellectual Property paralegal in our Denver office. He has over 13 years of experience providing support to patent attorneys and diverse clients worldwide in areas including:
- Filing and prosecuting thousands of PCT and National Phase Patent Applications
- Managing and strategically developing hundreds of diverse clients’ patent portfolios
- Prosecuting patents in every country worldwide that allows patent protection
- Maintaining direct client relationships
- Overseeing teams of up to 50+ at a given time
Conor has also worked as a patent consultant to emerging Silicon Valley start-ups, and was a high school social science teacher. He is an avid backpacker, snowboarder and innovation enthusiast.