Cheryl L. Johnson
Cheryl Johnson is a paralegal who focuses on the areas of intellectual property and franchise & distribution.
Cheryl assists clients in all aspects of trademark law, both domestic and international. She assists clients in the evaluation and maintenance of their trademark portfolios. She also assists clients with the clearance of proposed marks, trademark prosecution and maintenance, trademark usage, and trademark infringement issues.
She also has extensive experience in assisting clients in the development, documentation, registration, maintenance, and administration of their franchise programs.
She joined the firm in 1997.
- American Bar Association, Forum Committee on Franchising
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Intellectual Property Sectional, co-chair
- Unsung Legal Hero, Minnesota Lawyer, 2011
- Gray Plant Mooty Client Service Award, 2001
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
University of Minnesota, A.A., 1980
University of Minnesota, 1981, Legal Assistant certificate