Cesar Acuna has over 10 years of paralegal experience. He works with the firm’s Intellectual Property attorneys, providing support in areas including:
- Executing and preparing filings for PCT applications and all associated foreign prosecution filings.
- Preparing and filing Applications, Extension Requests, Declarations of Use, Renewal Applications, Notices of Appeal, Notices of Allowances, Responses to Office Actions, and Appeal Briefs with the USPTO.
- Preparing U.S. design applications, including transmittals and drawings.
- Reviewing and maintaining dockets to organize and report various prosecution deadlines.
- Conducting searches of PTO records and performing general legal research based on client needs.
- Managing large prosecution portfolios.
In addition to experience in patent law, Cesar previously worked for an immigration law firm, where he supported over 250 cases and often attended USCIS interviews as an interpreter. He continues to work as an advocate for immigrants and immigrant rights.
Cesar is fluent in Spanish. He is also proficient in IPMaster, IPmanager and INSZoom.