Catherine P. Logan
Catherine Logan has concentrated her practice in the areas of public law, public finance, development and incentives, land use and zoning and real estate.
In the area of public law, Catherine provides City Attorney services for Kansas cities, and has advised numerous public entities in Kansas and Missouri as special counsel on various issues, including zoning and land use, real estate, and procurement and contract issues. She routinely assists both public and private clients in connection with economic development incentives and financings, including tax increment financing, neighborhood improvement district financing, special benefit districts, lease purchase financing, tax abatements, revenue bonds, general obligation bonds, letters of credit and other credit enhancements.
She also represents borrowers, including non-profit entities, in connection with both taxable and tax exempt bond financings and continuing disclosure matters.
In the area of real estate, Catherine has represented clients in a broad range of real estate transactions including purchase and sale transactions, leases and financings.
- Co-author, Close Corporations in Estate Planning, After the 1976 Reform Act, The Journal of Corporation Law (University of Iowa Law School), Vol. 2, Winter 1977, No. 2, with Professor Edwin Hood
In the News
- May 24, 2013
- June 7, 2012
- January 5, 2009
- August 12, 2008
- Kansas Bar Association
- City Attorney Association of Kansas
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- The Missouri Bar
- Chambers USA, Kansas Real Estate, 2012 - 2013
- Named to Class of 2003, “Women Who Mean Business,” Kansas City Business Journal
- Martindale Hubbell® “AV” Rating
10851 Mastin BoulevardBuilding 82, Suite 1000Overland Park, KS 66210-1669
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., with distinction
University of Kansas, B.A., with honors