Brooke Wheelwright first joined the firm in 2016 as a Summer Associate, and is now an associate in the Lathrop GPM St. Louis office. She previously worked as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Paul C. Wilson of The Supreme Court of Missouri in Jefferson City.
Brooke graduated from the University of Missouri School of Law magna cum laude, where she received the Joe E. Covington Prize, for best work in legislation. During her time there, Brooke served as Associate Editor-in-Chief for the Missouri Law Review and as a teaching fellow for first year law students and undergraduate business students. She was also a member of the Women's Law Association.
- Author, Instilling Hope: Suggested Legislative Reform for Missouri Regarding Juvenile Sentencing Pursuant to Supreme Court Decisions in Miller and Montgomery, 82 Missouri Law Review., 2017
- Co-Author, A Primer on the Missouri Business Judgment Rule - A Powerful Protection for Business Decisions, St. Louis ACC In-House, October 4, 2016
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
In the News
- December 12, 2019
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
University of Missouri School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Associate Editor in Chief of Missouri Law Review
Coe College, B.A., Business Administration, cum laude, 2014