J. Bradley Leitch
Brad Leitch concentrates his legal practice in the areas of construction and complex commercial litigation. He has represented owners, architects, engineers and contractors in litigation, arbitrations and mediations involving all types and sizes of projects. Most recently, Brad successfully represented a Fortune 500 company in connection with claims for more than $200 million arising out of its development of an industrial processing facility. He also recently successfully defended a national engineering firm against claims for more than $40 million in alleged engineering errors in retrofitting a nuclear power plant.
He has more than 15 years’ experience representing clients as plaintiffs, defendants and third-parties in cases involving commercial fraud, patent licensing, franchising rights, securities class action claims, insurance coverage, contract disputes, business torts, environmental cleanup and cost recovery and personal injury claims.
Brad joined the firm as a Kansas City partner in 2007. Previously, he was a partner with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal and an associate with Spencer Fane Britt & Browne.
Brad has completed the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) and Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court intensive litigation training programs.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Martindale-Hubbell® “AV” Rating
- American Bar Association, Construction and Litigation Sections
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- October 11, 2012
- March 23, 2012
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 1991
University of Kansas, B.S., Business Administration and Accounting, with distinction, 1988