Benjamin O. Bonestroo
Benjamin practices in the wealth strategies area. Working with families, fiduciaries, individuals, and family businesses, he assists his clients with estate planning, estate and trust administration, business succession planning, and charitable giving. This includes drafting wills, trusts, and other estate-planning instruments, advising clients on tax minimization strategies, and guiding families through the estate administration process.
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
- Trust & Estates Alert: Proposed IRS Regulations to Take Away Valuation Discounts for Family-Owned BusinessesSeptember 1, 2016
- Estate Planning Matters! Summer 2015June 19, 2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Springboard for the Arts, board member
- "North Star Lawyers," Minnesota State Bar Association, 2018
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
- U.S. Tax Court
New York University School of Law, LL.M.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
Bristol University, M.A., with commendation
Pitzer College, B.A.