Benjamin O. Bonestroo
Benjamin practices in the wealth strategies area. Working with families, fiduciaries, individuals, and family businesses, he assists his clients with estate planning, estate and trust administration, business succession planning, and charitable giving. This includes drafting wills, trusts, and other estate-planning instruments, advising clients on tax minimization strategies, and guiding families through the estate administration process.
- "North Star Lawyers," Minnesota State Bar Association, 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Springboard for the Arts, board member
- June 14, 2019
- Trust & Estates Alert: Proposed IRS Regulations to Take Away Valuation Discounts for Family-Owned Businesses9/1/2016
- Estate Planning Matters! Summer 20156/19/2015
80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
New York University School of Law, LL.M.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
Bristol University, M.A., with commendation
Pitzer College, B.A.