Jing "Andy" Chen, Ph.D.
Dr. Jing "Andy" Chen is a Technical Specialist in the firm's Boston office with a background in molecular and cell biology, microbiology and label-free imaging techniques. His breakthrough work in label-free imaging of heme in living organisms has been reported by a top-ranked academic magazine. While working as a visiting scholar in the Boston University Photonics Center, Andy conducted research on malaria parasite imaging and disease mechanisms.
Andy was also one of a few undergraduates who had publications in both nationally and internationally renowned cancer journals while at the University of Sciences and Technology of China.
- Chinese Undergraduate Innovative Research Competition, Bronze
- Fingerprint Stimulated Raman Scattering Imaging Reveals Retinoid Coupling Lipid Metabolism and Survival, ChemPhysChem, 2018
- Label-Free Imaging of Heme Dynamics in Living Organisms by Transient Absorption Microscopy, Analytical Chemistry, 2018
- Stimulated Raman spectroscopic imaging by microsend delay-line tuning, Optica, 2016
- A Novel Link Between Fic-mediated Adenylyation/AMPylation and the Unfolded Protein Response, The Journals of Biological Chemistry, 2015
- YAP/TEAD-Mediated Transcription Crontrols Cellular Senescence, Cancer Research, 2013
- Post-translational Regulation of FOXO, Acta Biochim Biophys Sinica, 2012
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
University of Sciences and Technology of China, B.S., Life Sciences (2012)
- Chinese Undergraduate Innovative Research Competition
Purdue University, Ph.D., Molecular Biology (2018)