Alison J. Foster
Alison Foster focuses her practice on the energy sector, working primarily on the preparation of acquisition and drilling and division order title opinions. In addition, she works with the firm's wealth strategies practice, consulting and drafting complex mineral conveyancing issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Alison previously worked at a boutique law firm in Denver, where she prepared drilling and division order title opinions. Her experience covers counties in Colorado, Ohio, Texas and Utah. She also previously worked as a landman where she prepared ownership reports, created division orders, and ran complex title.
Alison serves as chair of the firm's Women's Initiative Network, which encourages a firm culture that acknowledges and affirms that successful women attorneys are an integral part of Lathrop GPM and are essential for its future success. Outside of practicing law, Alison is an avid angler, musician, and college football fan.
- August 18, 2022
- August 19, 2021
- January 14, 2021
- Lathrop GPM Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Lawyer of the Year, and Ones to Watch for 2021August 20, 2020
- Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Women's Energy Network Colorado
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2021-2024
675 15th StreetSuite 2650Denver, CO 80202
- North Carolina
University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2011
University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2008