Abbi H. Kirchner
Abbi Kirchner concentrates her practice on advising companies and individuals in financial management, from estate planning and trust administration, to business planning matters and corporate law.
Abbi works with clients in drafting documents for estate planning, such as irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, revocable trusts, qualified spousal trusts, wills, powers of attorney, deeds and promissory notes. She also drafts corporation documents, such as limited liability company operating agreements, limited partnership agreements and bylaws and conflict of interest policies. In addition, Abbi assists client in filing federal tax forms, including Form 1023, Form 706 and Form 709.
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2021
- Heart of America Fellows Institute, 2019
- Leadership Clayton, 2018-2019
- St. Louis School of Law Dean’s Scholar
- November 8, 2018
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis, Member
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2011
Truman State University, B.A., cum laude, 2007